KerryAClark.com or “Kerry A. Clark & Co.” aims to help people live their lives the same way that they run their businesses or conduct business for others. In other words, your life is your business. Applying the principles of simplicity and organization, we help people turn their passions and dreams into the businesses that promote their lives.
We help people avoid living ordinary lives and point them towards becoming the uncommon individual they were meant to be. We do this by sharing and providing products, tools, guides, resources, books, how-to’s and applications for the purpose of improving lives.
We call it “Our Ministration”
What does that word mean? The dictionary defines ministration as:
- The act or instance of serving or giving aid; and
- The act of ministering care, aid, religious service, etc.
Ministration is one of the forming foundations of KerryAClark.com. Simply put, ministration is our ability to serve and minister to others.
The Business of Running Your Life
Your life is your business! It’s your platform.
What is a platform? It’s that thing that you have a direct impact on: your business, your life, your home, your job, your career, your kids, your family and your ministry.
Kerry A. Clark & Co. allows you to build your own platform, a simple and organized one that would allow you to share your vision and principles with the world through the use of the talents and skills that you have honed throughout your lifetime.
We help you apply the best practices in your life, in your career and your business.
We have categorized and outlined what it takes to run your life into departments as if your life was its very own business.
- Accounting and Fiscal: How do you manage your own resources?
- Executive Administration: Who are the decision makers, advisers, mentors, and overseers?
- Facilities: How do you obtain and maintain your possessions?
- IS/IT: How do you handle your digital information? What digital tools do you use?
- Office Administration: How do you manage and store your records?
- Production and Development: What talents, gifts do you have? How do use your craft?
- Marketing/Public Relations/Creative: What are we here for and how do we promote it?
- Human Resources/Growth & Development: How do you care for the people involved?
- Legal/Political: What are your legal needs? What are your political rights?
The Kerry A. Clark & Co. community’s intent is to share knowledge to make each of our lives better. This is our ministration, our service to others.